Adopt-a-School Program: Ortiz Elementary
Ortiz is a campus that serves approximately 640 students, Kindergarten through Fifth Grade. The mission of Ortiz Elementary is to Grow Leaders One All Star at a Time. We do this by educating every student to be successful in school and in life by emphasizing both academic and character education with the use of the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
We would like to thank our community partners that help support the holistic growth of the students here at Ortiz Elementary. As we synergize together, we are able to accomplish great things in hopes to better the lives of our students in more ways than one! We are extremely grateful and appreciative of those in the community who acknowledge and support our mission here at Ortiz Elementary to grow leaders one all-star student at a time!
Ortiz Elementary Volunteers Needed for:
- Distribute food bags to kids on Friday’s
- Adopt a Teacher
- To eat lunch with assigned kids
- Help prepare teacher material Wednesdays
- Tutoring in classroom with teachers
- Help distribute socks, underwear, belts when needed
- Morning crosswalk helper
- Read to kids in classrooms
- Encouragement cards sent to teachers
- Prayer for Campus
- Snacks brought in for faculty room
- Christmas help with a few families